What is philosophy?
Philosophy is the study of problems which are generic in nature and which deals with fundamental issues such as the problems which are associated with basic beliefs and concepts of individuals like concepts of reality, existence etc.
Philosophy can be described as a knack to explore the truth and comment on some peculiar problems. Philosophy is also defined as the attitude to go deep into some fundamental issue like value, language etc in quest to dig out information behind their existence.
Philosophy has mainly five branches And We are providing philosophy homework help for all branches:
- Ethics and
What are the branches of philosophy?
Depending upon the nature of the questions in each field, the philosophy can be further divided into five branches and they are as follows:
- Ethics and
Here is a brief account on each of them:
- The branch of philosophy that deals with relationships between proposition of truth, belief and theories of justification is known as epistemology.
- The branch of philosophy which is concerned with codification of rules of rational thought is known as logic.
- The branch of philosophy whose area of study is the nature of things is known as metaphysics.
- The branch of philosophy which deals with the concepts of what is right, what is wrong, the concepts of good and bad is known as ethics.
- The branch of philosophy whose areas of study or inquiry are concepts of beauty, perception, taste etc is known as aesthetics.
If you are worried about your philosophy homework then we will provide you online homework help and offline homework help . You can connect with us 24*7 all days .
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION/ASSIGNMENT/HOMEWORK/PROJECT ON ANY TOPIC OF PHILOSOPHY JUST REACH OUT TO US….WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU..ANY TOPIC…ANY DEADLINE* !!!!!