Homework Killer policy’ directs us to promptly respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices pursuant to Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The Company’s response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If the Company removes or disables access in response to such a notice, the Company will make a good-faith attempt to contact the provider of the allegedly infringing material so that they may make a counter notification. = has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy of addressing and terminating accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers for more than two counts of infringement.
To file a notice of copyright infringement with the Homework Killer, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. To accelerate our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers) pursuant to Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed in sufficient detail, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(ii).
2. Information plausibly sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(iii), preferably the URL of the allegedly infringing content. Please provide the specific document URL of the work.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(iv). (email address is preferred).
4. A statement that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law” as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(v)
5. A statement that ”I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(i).
7. Send the written communication to the following email id: